Physics of the Alive: V.12, No1 (2004), p. 5-18.
DISEASE AND TREATMENT IN THE NOTIONS OF QUANTUM MEDICINE
Fig. 1a Organism’s ground state (health). Landau-Haken potential V(q)=kq2/2+k1q4/4 (k<0, k1>0).
Fig. 1b Organism’s metastable state (disease). Deformed Landau-Haken potential. The way out of metastable state is shown (treatment) with use of MRT.
As is generally known [7, 8], the basic technology of quantum medicine is microwave resonance therapy (MRT) which makes use of the flows with spectral density (10-21-10-20) W/Hz×cm2 in medical practice. This density corresponds to quite a few mm-range quanta.
In this way, the physician of quantum medicine working with superlow flows of mm-range electromagnetic radiation tries to do his best to implement the conditions depicted in Fig. 1b. At one of these “resonance” or therapeutic frequencies, the electromagnetic framework of a human returns to the ground state and as far as the framework is self-consistent with anatomic-morphological structure of a body, so such an approach induces the process of adjustment of the anatomic-morphological structure or the restored framework, i.e. the process of cure starts. Taking into account that the organs and other morphological structures of a body cannot get reconstructed in a moment, there remains probability that with the lapse of time (several hours) the organism will return to metastable state though deformation of potential decreases and the state approaches to the one depicted in Fig. 1a. It should be noted that according to variation of the potential form, therapeutic frequencies may be changed in the following days of treatment, so the resonance “tuning” is necessary at each session. It is easy to notice that in a healthy organism there are no therapeutic frequencies and this fully corresponds to the practice of the MRT application.
Let us return to the question about formation of the coherent field of a body, existence of which in accordance with genome allows to perceive an organism as a whole quantum-mechanical entity.
The investigations showed that the maximal MRT efficiency is observed in those cases when the action of the source of the mm-range electromagnetic radiation is
directed to biologically active points (BAT) of a body which correspond to acupuncture points, and are located mostly, as it was noticed above, over the external tracks of the channels painted on sculptural images of a man by Chinese men of wisdom more than 5000 years ago.
I have already written that trajectories of the meridians do not have morphological peculiarities, i.e. they cannot be seen by eyes, that is why the West medicine denies their real existence in the belief that their only destination may be to help the physicians-needling therapeutists to find BAP on a human body.
We managed “to see” the channels .
They actually exist and really connect the fingertips of hands and legs with the internal organs, but not within a visible range seen by the eyes but just within mm-range of electromagnetic framework, coherent eigenfield of an organism, due to which there exist efficient long-range acting forces of an organism ensuring its quantum-mechanical entirety.
According to the ideas of physics of the alive, formation of a meridian system of a body begins during 14-th week of an embryo development. At this time cartilages harden and are turned into the bones, this is accompanied by spontaneous breaking of symmetry at fundamental level: the running waves are reflected from the nails thus forming dynamic interferential picture such as standing waves. This can be observed as a papilar picture at the fingertips of one’s hands and legs . The meridian system in the form of dynamic waveguides is formed due to reflection of the running waves from the bones, on the one hand, and, on the other hand, from the inside skin surface in the area of BAPs, positions of which on the surface of skin are defined with the places of falling of the running waves at angle of the complete internal reflection . Stability of the meridian system during functioning of the joints is ensured by the obligatory presence of BAP in the center of flexions of each joint of the limbs.
The measurements carried out with the help of specially designed radiometric system with the level of the inherent noises ~ 5·10-23 W/Hz·cm2 [8, 11] gave the possibility to obtain the important characteristics of the channels and BAP.
1. The channels have diameter (3÷5) mm, at least at the spots of their nearing the surface in acupuncture points.
2. The refraction index inside the channel is the same as in atmosphere, that is n = 1, but not 5÷6 as in the body outside the channel areas.
3. In case of functional disorders related to the concrete channel, at density of the external flux within the range of (10-21 - 10-20) W/Hz·cm2, the respective acupuncture point completely absorbs this radiation, that is, the black-body mode is realized with the absence of reflection.
4. With the current density increasing up to 10-19 W/Hz·cm2 and more, the situation changes in a triggering way – BAP completely reflects the external mm-radiation. (It can be suggested that just in this way life on the planet is preserved under condition of technogenic electromagnetic pollution of the environment within the life range which is, in natural conditions, devoid of the sun effects due to the intensive absorption of mm-range electromagnetic waves by the atmosphere).
The above-stated properties of the channels actually allow to consider them as dynamic waveguides along which light-exitons are running ensuring the coherence of the entire electromagnetic framework of a body . Such an interpretation gives
good reason to apply the electrodynamics laws in the attempts to understand the peculiarities of the metric scale used in ancient Chinese medicine.
It is known that the distance between acupuncture points along the external tracks of the channels in the ancient Chinese medicine is measured in the specific length unity – cun. One cun length is different with different people, because it is defined by anatomic characteristics of a particular organism. As a rule, in monographs concerned with acupuncture , to determine the cun length it is recommended to give due regard for certain anatomic peculiarities of a hand. Generally speaking, one cun is approximately the width of a thumb in the plane of a nail in a joint, that is, this value for the grown-up person with common anatomic proportions constitutes approximately 2.5 cm.
Let us turn our attention to the mechanism of formation of the field inside the channel considering the latter as dynamic cylindrical waveguide with diameters d = (3 - 5) mm and refraction index equal to unity (n = 1), i.e. the same as in the air (Fig. 2).
In the process of the standing wave formation along the waveguide (Z), at first the running wave is in motion. Axially symmetric problem is solved in cylindrical coordinates (p, z). Write down the wave equation:
Ñ 2 Е – 1/c2 × ¶ 2 E/ ¶ t2 = 0. (1)
Its solution will be found as:
Е = Е 0 j0 (k r × r ) exp (j( w t - kzz)), (2)
where kr and kz are components of a wave vector in channel-waveguide along radius R and channel waveguide z, respectively, and j0 (kr) is cylindrical Bessel function of the first degree of zero order (Fig. 3). Let us use the first root approximation: kr×r0 = 2,4.
Taking into account that Bessel function is eigenfunction of Laplace equation, after substitution of (2) into (1) we obtain:
– k r 2- k z 2 + w 2 / c 2 = 0; (3)
kz = Ö(w/c)2 – kr2; (4)
kz = Ö(w/c)2 – (2,4/r0)2. (5)
let l 0 be the wave length in atmosphere, then w / c = k = 2 p / l 0 is wave vector k in atmosphere.
Fig. 2 Scheme of the channel as dynamic waveguide r0=d/2
Fig. 3 Cylindrical Bessel function of the first degree of zero order.
By definition: k z = 2 p / l z , where l z is wave length in a waveguide. Hence:
l z = l0/[1–(l0/1,3×d) 2]1/2. (6)
For l0 = (5¸6) mm; lz = (5¸6) сm.
In a standing wave formation, the distance between the maxima (and minima) equals the half of the wave length, i.e. (2,5¸3) сm.
Certainly, the values of l z given by formula (6) are very sensitive to the relation l 0 /d. But formation and support of the meridian proper in a body, in accordance with genome, represents a self-consistent process when depending on the state of an organism, the meridian diameter d cun “breath” by fractions of millimeter, preserving constant distance in cun between atomic-morphological structures; if we take into consideration the internal tracks of the channel, then, perhaps, it controls also the structure and form of the internal organs.
In this way, besides anatomic-morphological structures of a body which we can see by eyes, there exists (actually exists, because it can be measured ) something that it is impossible to see – the so-called electromagnetic framework of a man or, to be more exact in scientific sense, the coherent eigenfield of a human in mm-range of electromagnetic waves. This field is formed owing to electromagnetic activity of each cell of a body, but having been formed, it coordinates, synchronizes and directs the functioning of each organ, each structure of a body in a mother’s womb and after the child birth during the whole life. Taking into account that genome of each somatic cell of a particular organism is the same, so just by way of formation and functioning of this coherent field, this electromagnetic framework, the genome is realized but not, as it was believed earlier, exclusively by way of chemical transformations within the cells (by cell division and proteins generation).
Apart from maintaining the organism’s growth, these processes (DNA replication, RNA transcription, protein translation, etc.) are also realized for the vital requirements, i.e. for the case when an organism’s coherent field does not match its anatomic-morphological structure. This happens in two cases.
The first case is related to the situation when the external factors (blows, falls, injury, etc.) break an organism’s morphological structure and form mismatch between electromagnetic framework and its realization in a particular spot (for example, in a wound).
The second case is realized in the situation when under some extremely strong external stimuli, the coherent field gets deformed. It no longer corresponds to the genome and gradually imposes its deformation to the anatomic-morphological structure which cannot be removed by the methods of medicamental therapy. In this way chronical diseases arise.
The stated approach gives us the new attitude to solution of many well-known problems of biology. By way of example, let us consider two of them: the “garbage genes” problem and the wounds healing problem.
Existence of nearly 98% genes as if not participating in the hereditary information transfer is considered as one of the most painful paradoxes at the modern stage of biology development. This problem does not exist for Physics of the Alive, since it considers that all 100% of the genome’s genes participate in formation of a body’s coherent eigenfield in mm-range of electromagnetic waves (the electromagnetic framework). In conformity with the quantum mechanics laws, the potential wells of Landau-Haken type along the meridians which at this approach are considered as Poincare`s limit cycle, are filled with the energy levels. Transitions between these levels, in accordance with selection rules, form the spectrum of characteristic eigenfrequencies of a particular organism. The genome’s hereditary information is retranslated just in this spectrum. It is (the spectrum) the universal passport of an organism
and, as mentioned before, it is visualized in the form of papilar patterns on the soft flesh of fingers of hands and legs, which are (proceeding from positions of physics of the alive) nothing else but the dynamic interferential images (on concave screens) of the direct and reflected from the nails eigen-waves of an organism .
In a healthy organism whose quantum system is devoid of metastable states, the electromagnetic framework is self-consistent with anatomic-morphological structure. For maintaining of such a state, biochemical mechanisms of cell division and protein generation must switch on from time to time and in the definite spots of an organism, namely, in those where between the structure of a coherent field and its morphological realizations mismatch begins to exceed the definite threshold. This happens in the situations when even in natural conditions, life time of certain cells or tissues is restricted, for example, for epithelium tissues or erythrocytes. Let us remind that life time of the human erythrocytes constitutes 120 days and nearly 2.5 mln of them dies and is generated again in a spleen and liver each second. For constant maintenance of these processes, the coherent field of an organism actually utilizes only very insignificant portion of the genome.
Quite a different picture must be realized during embryonal development (morphogenesis, forms creativity) and in post-natal period, in case of the damages of electromagnetic framework or injuries of anatomic-morphological structure of an organism. In all these situations, much greater part of the genome, up to one hundred percent , proves to be effectively actuated depending on the specific conditions in the chain “genome — coherent eigenfield — anatomic-morphological structure”.
By way of example, consider a prosaic situation which can take place with everyone. You have cut a finger. Why the wound is healing? Why just that kind of tissue is formed which is required and in the quantity that is required and in such a way that if the cut is not very deep, then in some days even trace of it will disappear?
Despite the seeming simplicity of these questions, the answers on them are related with solution of one of the fundamental problems of biology – the problem of morphgenesis, form creativity and differentiation of tissues. Within the boundaries of classical biology and linear physics, there were no answers to these questions, moreover, it was unclear how to get closer to their solution.
At the late years of the past century when the revolution in natural sciences has taken place, the situation changed. It was due to recognition of the importance of non-linearity and openness in formation of stable self-organized systems far from thermodynamic equilibrium. That is, the conditions of local entropy decrease became clear. Implementation of these ideas resulted in origin of two new sciences: synergetics and theory of dissipative structures.
Undoubtedly, B. M. Belintsev  was the one who applied the means of self-organization theory for development of the foundations of biological formativity and solution of the related problems in the most professional and fruitful way. Unfotunately, he remained within a chemical paradigm; he believed that the carrier of long-range forces were the so-called morphogenes, chemical substances formed by some elements of future organism during form creativity and absorbed by the others.
 The real situation is much more complex. I understood this, preparing for publication the unpublished proceedings of my father, Prof. Sit’ko Panteleimon Onufrievich, Doctor of biological sciences, genetics scientist, on occasion of his 100 years birthday anniversary (1906). To all appearances, he was the first to pay attention to so-called polygenomity of heredity, i.e. that there should be inherited not only the genome connected to DNA, but also division mechanisms (among them occurrence of division spindle, ensuring divergence of chromosomes in mitosis and meiosis), formation and functioning of mitochondria as energetic pool of cells, etc. So the development of exclusively chromosome heredity theory is of rather fragmentary, initial character.
This approach did not allow him to make a step towards understanding of the living as the whole quantum-mechanical entity which is situated at the fourth step of a quantum ladder when self-consistent potential is formed in accordance with genome as coherent eigenfield of a body within millimeter range of electromagnetic waves. Just this definition lies at the basis of physics of the alive.
From these positions the phenomenon of healing of the injured (cut) finger finds its schematic explanation. In the wound area a certain number of cells were destroyed, but electromagnetic framework — coherent eigenfield of an organism remained, since it was created by billions and billions cells of an organism carrying the same hereditary information. The mismatch between the structure of a coherent field of a body (realized owing to the spectrum of its characteristic eigenfrequencies and which describes by the universal electromagnetic language all the details of a body structure and its functioning) and the deformed morphology at the injured spot initiates the standard and well-known mechanisms of cells division and generation of the particular proteins just at the injured spot (DNA replication, RNA transcription, the proteins translation). These processes must proceed under control of the electromagnetic framework until the mismatch between a framework (which gives what is necessary) and morphological structure at the injured spot becomes less than sensitivity threshold of the system realizing this mechanism of communication.
The expression “schematic explanation” was underlined earlier because I do not actually have a claim on description of the details of formative mechanisms. It is just a scheme as yet but the real scheme based on the modern scientific ideas [3, 9-25], medical-biological and physical measurements [26-31], the impressive clinical results [32-41] obtained during 20 years in the process of curing of hundreds of thousands of patients in many countries of the world.
So I hope that the above-stated, the new in principle, ideas about the nature of life which form physics of the alive and quantum medicine, will enable biology (and medicine as well) to overcome the prejudice the historical roots of which I described in this paper and which essentially hamper the development of the relevant sciences. I hope as well that planning of the further research in biology and medicine will be carried out with due regard for the stated above.
We discussed the process of healing, that is self-cure. But what can be done if the disease becomes chronical and is not cured by itself, or with the efforts of surgery and medicamental therapy. It was mentioned that this corresponds to the situation of disorder (deformation) of the electromagnetic framework itself. Quantum medicine (and, respectively, its basic technology – microwave resonance therapy – MRT) are aimed at restoration of electromagnetic framework of a human. The patented technologies of diagnostics and quantum medicine therapy  allow for determining of disorders in these or that channels and for eliminating them.
As a rule, the course of treatment consists of 10-12 sessions, 45¸70 minutes each. During this time the metastable state of the framework decreases so much that not a single self-organization level can be formed here. In other words, the framework of an organism is constantly in the ground potential well.
The express-diagnostics methods [29, 30, 33, 40] used by us, permit us to monitor the dynamics of treatment and to make the adequate corrections, if necessary.
 I have no answer to the question why this occurs. The most natural is to suppose that the reason consists in the presence of strong external influence: blows, falls, operations, leaving the scars on a body through which the channels cannot pass , supercooling, starvation, stresses. However, under the same conditions in other cases, the framework is not disturbed, and the criterion for distinguishing of these conditions is not clear to me as yet.
The most impressive (even fantastic from the point of view of the West medicamental therapy) results are observed at the first session. At the moment of resonance which ensures returning of quantum system from metastable state to the ground state, the patient feels that his pain disappears practically instantly, the feeling of lightness, of imponderability, complete delight arises, in the closed eyes there appear dark blue, light blue, violet, green colours or bright white radiance.
Let me remind that MRT is monotherepy, i.e. its application envisages the complete rejection of any drugs or medicaments several days before the first session. Thus our patients pass to the new, non-chemical medicine.
It is important or underline that the procedures of BAP stimulation are realized by the powers carrying a few quanta (10-21¸ 10-20) W/Hz × cm2. The points of action are located, as a rule, in a distal way, on fingertips of hands and legs, sometimes in other places. To apply stimuli directly to the wound or painful area is prohibited categorically. The first and very important MRT rule is formulated as: never exert influence upon a focus of a disease.
It was found that subjective sensations of a patient are more reliable and efficient method of “tuning” to resonance. The thing is that human sensations have been formed as a result of action of millions of self-consistent structures of an organism, which ensure its functioning. The most reliable value herewith is the painful sensation. Adjustment to resonance aimed at removing the pain proved to be the important and obligatory prerequisite of successful treatment. The modern quantum medicine technologies (Sit’ko–MRT) ensure practically complete removing of pain even in case of the grave oncological patients when anesthetic drugs fail to help.
Unfortunately, this does not mean that in all cases of rendering help to very grave and “incurable” patients, we can save them from their disease and also from the consequences of their treatment by well-recognized methods of the West medicine: surgical operations, chemical therapy, irradiation. But almost always we manage to improve their quality of life: to prolong it maximally without taking drugs and other chemical preparations; to remove the pain allowing the patient to keep his dignity and to associate with his relatives and fellow men up to the last day. In this way, the objective reasons for discussion about euthanasia disappear.
As the treatment proceeds, and the depth of metastable well of an organism’s self-consistent potential decreases, the probability of an organism’s residence in this well also decreases, the averaged sensations during the session become less acute. In case of the complex potential restoration which corresponds to the healthy organism criterion according to our ideas, the “resonance sensations” disappear, which gives the reason to speak about experimental definition of a healthy person as such who does not respond in any way to the external mm-range electromagnetic radiation of superlow intensity.
As we see, even the first steps of the new sciences – physics of the alive and quantum medicine, based on the comprehension that life is the fourth fundamental level of quantum organization of nature, make it possible to approach the solution of global problems of biology and medicine in a new way. So it is a natural hope that practical medicine would take into account, as soon as possible, the new ideas about the nature of life and basing on these positions it would reconsider the available treatment technologies in order that the declared slogan: Medicine of the third millennium – “Life without pain” would have been realized in the forthcoming ten years.
To conclude the paper I would like to pay attention to philosophical aspect of the physics of the alive concepts.
I have underlined more than once that all the living beings are macroscopic quantum-mechanical entities which obey the laws of quantum mechanics (beginning with its principles).
At the same time we get used to treat ourselves and other living beings surrounding us (people, dogs, cats, birds, etc.) as the common macroscopic entities which obey the laws of classical mechanics. According to these laws, we are moving, the forces of gravitation and inertia affect us, in a free state we are positioned with the minimum of the potential energy, our extremities and jaw bones work by the law of levers. Moreover, millions of chemical reactions in a body structures take place in accordance with the laws of chemical transformations, just those, which can be observed and re-created outside a body. And what is the living organism – the quantum-mechanical entity, the object of classical mechanics or the extremely complex computer which defines the sequence of chemical transformations, generation of the adequate ingredients, etc.?
The first, the second and the third, all at once. And something else above it. Under the words “something else above it” I imply “the special point” around which there occur the events inside a mother’s womb related to formation of the electromagnetic framework. From mathematical viewpoint this corresponds to Poincare solution of nonlinear differential equations as the limit cycles on the phase plane. During embryonal period and further on, during the whole life, there have been developed and sustained synergetic scenarios  which are called the dissipative structures hierarchies. And at different intersections of the cognition planes, they characterize the living as a whole quantum entity as well as a complex computerized factory and also as an object of classical mechanics.
“The special point” is and, I am convinced, will always be beyond the cognitive possibilities of science. Mechanical and chemical aspects of life are studied by the existing medical-biological sciences. Physics of the Alive and Quantum Medicine investigate the fundamental quantum-mechanical level of the living.
1. Андреєв Є. О., Білий М. У., Сітько С. П. Проявлення власних характеристичних частот організму людини // Доп. АН УРСР. Сер Б – 1984 - № 10, с. 56-59.
2. Victor F. Weisskopf: Physics in the Twentieth Century: Selected Esseys; The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, and London, England, 1972. (Russian translation: В. Вайскопф: Физика в двадцатом столетии. // Москва, Атомиздат, 1977, с. 267 (с. 46-53).
3. Herbert Frohlich (Ed.): Biological Coherence and Response to External Stimuli // Springer – Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York, London, Paris, Tokyo; 1988 (р. 268).
4. Mitchell P. Chemiosmotic Coupling and Energy Transduction, 1968.
5. Табеева Д. М. Руководство по иглорефлексотерапии – Москва: Медицина, 1980.
6. Сітько С. П. «Ген, відповідальний за ...» — антропоморфізм чи данина примітивізму? // Physics of the Alive (Фізика живого) v.11, №1, 2003; с. 5-8.
7. Ситько С. П., Мкртчян Л. Н. Введение в квантовую медицину //Киев: “Паттерн” 1994 с. 146 (Sit`ko S. P., Martchian L. N. Introduction to Quantum Medicine. – Kiev “Pattern” 1994, p. 127.)
8. Ситько С. П., Скрипник Ю. А., Яненко А. Ф. Аппаратурное обеспечение современных технологий квантовой медицины // Киев: «ФАДА, ЛТД», 1999, с. 200.
9. Sit`ko S. P., Andreev E. A., Dobronravova I. S. The Whole as a Result of Self - Organization // “Journal of Biological Physics” v.16 (1988) p. 71-73.
10. Sit`ko S. P., Gizko V. V. Towards a Quantum Physics of the Living State // Journal of Biological Physics, v.18, №1 (1991), p. 1-10.
11. Physics of the Alive (Фізика живого) v.6 №1 (1998), увесь том.
12. Sit`ko S. P., Tsviliy V. P. Electrodynamic Model of the Human Organism`s Electromagnetic Frame // Physics of the Alive v.5, №1 (1997), p. 5-8.
13. Белинцев Б. Н. Физические основы биологического формообразования. – Москва «Наука», Главная редакция физ. мат. литературы, 1991, с. 252.
14. Сhaly A. V. Non–Equilibrium Phase Transitions in Living Systems Affected by Low–Intensive Microwave Radiation // Physics of the Alive, v.1, №1 (1993) р. 81-92.
15. Chaly A. V., Dobronravova I. S., Sit`ko S. P. Synergetics and Phase Trensitions: Mounting the Quantum Ladder of Nature // Physics of the Alive, v.2, №1 (1994), р. 5-11.
16. Sit`ko S. P., Tsvitiy V. P. “Space – Time Structures” of Synergetics in Physical Terms of Quantum Mechanics // Physics of the Alive, v.7, №1 (1999), р. 5-11.
17. Ermakov V. N., Ponezha E. A. Modeling of Microwave Radiation Action on Alive Systems by Nonlinear Resonant Tunneling // Physics of the Alive, v.10, №1 (2002), р. 16-25.
18. Brizhik L. Davydov Solitons and Physics of the Alive // Physics of the Alive, v.10, №2 (2002), p. 6-30.
19. Serikov A. A. On the Role of Molecular Ensembles in Primary Reception of Microwave Radiation by Biosystem // Physics of the Alive, v.1, №1 (1993) p. 62-71.
20. Лисиця М. Н., Сітько С. П. Ще одна загадка реліктового випромінювання? // Укр. фіз. журнал т.39, №9,10 (1994) с. 973-975.
21. Alipov Le. D. Belyaev I Ya et al. Experimental Justification for Generality of Resonant Response of Procaryotic end Eucaryotic Cells to Mm Waves of Superlow Intensity // Physics of the Alive, v.1, №1 (1993), р. 72-80.
22. Сітько С. П., Сугаков В. П. Роль спінових станів білкових молекул // Доповіді АН УРСР серія А, №6 (1984), с. 63-64.
23. Sit`ko S. P. The Physical Sense of Schrodinger Equation in the Context of the Synergetics Conseption // Dopovidi AN Ukraine, 10 (1993), p. 98-101.
24. Sit`ko Sergiy Life as a Fourth level of Quantum Organization of Nature // Proceeding of the International Workhop: Energy and Information Transfer in Biological Systems – Acireale, Catania, Italy, 18–22 September 2002, World Scientific, New Jersey – London – Singapore – Hong Kong, P. 358 (Р. 293-307).
25. Брижик Л. С., Єремко О. О. Зумовлене солітонами електромагнітне випромінювання та саморегуляція метаболічних процесів // Physics of the Alive, v.9, №1 (2001), Р. 5-11.
26. Козакова Л. Г., Светлова С. Ю., Субботина Т. И., Яшин А. А. Морфологический и биофизический анализ костномозгового кроветворения у крыс при воздействии низкоинтенсивного электромагнитного КВЧ-излучения // Вестник новых медицинских технологий, Тула 1999; т.VI, № 3-4, С. 39-41.
27. Скрипник Ю. А. и др. Микроволновая резонансная радиометрия физических и биологических обьектов (под редакцией проф. Ю. А. Скрипника). – Житомир: Издательство “Волынь” 2003, 406 с.
28. Яненко А. Ф., Микроволновая радиометрия – инструментальтная основа физики живого и квантовой медицины // Physics of the Alive, v.7, №1 (1999), Р. 12-18.
29. И. А. Иванченкои др. Применение метода дифференциальной КВЧ-рефлектометрии для исследования поляризационных свойств акупунктурных точек // Physics of the Alive, v.8, №2 (2000), Р. 52-62.
30. Phinkel L. S., Sit`ko S. P. Statistical Approach to the Representation of Clinically Observed Organism States as Observable of the Heisenberg Quantum – Mechanical Formalism // Physics of the Alive, v.1, №1 (1993), Р. 132-140.
31. Понежа Г. В., Понежа С. Г., Нижельская А. И. Физические аспекты измерений микроволнового электромагнитного излучения человека // Physics of the Alive, v.9, №2 (2001), Р. 33-54.
32. Биняшевский E. В. и др. Сборник методических рекомендаций и нормативных актов микроволновой резонансной терапии (МРТ). – Киев, 1992, 128 с. МСИП “Обериг” ISBN 5-87168-014-3. МОЗ України.
33. Цитобіофізична методика оцінки стану організму людини у практиці мікрохвильової резонансної терапії (методичні рекомендації). Узгоджено з МОЗ України 18.05.2001, Київ 2001, ст. 12, МОЗ України. Розробники: Харківський національний університет та НДЦ квантової медицини “Відгук” МОЗ України.
34. Грубник Б. П., Чаяло П. П. Клінічні критерії оцінки ефективності мікрохвильової резонансної терапії // Physics of the Alive, v.11, № 2 (2003), р. 95-100.
35. Москаленко В. Ф., Сітько С. П., Горбань Є. М., Грубник Б. П., Яненко О. П. Квантова медицина: від фундаментальних основ до практичного використання // Український медичний часопис 2002, № 2, С. 106-109.
36. Sit`ko S. P.(consultant), Mkrtchian L. N. et al. “Physics of the Alive” in Medico-Biological Aspect // Physics of the Alive, v.1, №1 (1993), P. 110-131.
37. Грубник Б. П., Ситько С. П., Шалимов А. А. Опыт применения технологий «Ситько-МРТ» для реабилитации онкологических больных III-IV // Physics of the Alive, v.5, №1 (1997), С. 90-95.
38. Теппоне М.В. КВЧ–пунктура (крайне высокочастотная пунктура) // Москва: Логос, 1997, С. 308.
39. Гайко Г. В. и др. “Разносторонняя оценка применения технологий Ситько – МРТ (микроволновой резонансной терапии) в комплексном лечении остеомиелита” в книзі “Відновна хірургія деструктивних форм кістково-суглобного туберкульозу і остеомієліту ті їх наслідків”, ч. II, роз. 9, ст. 295-306, Київ: Книга плюс, 2002.
40. Бундюк Л. С. та ін. Клінічне значення внутриклітинного мікроелектрофорезу у технологіях мікрохвильової резонансної терапії // Physics of the Alive, v.9, №1 (2001), P. 58-66.
41. Мікрохвильова резонансна терапія у практичній діяльності сімейного лікаря. (Медичні рекомендації) Київ – 2004. МОЗ України.
42. Сітько С. П. “Спосіб мікрохвильової резонансної терапії С. П. Сітька” Патент України № 2615 від 15.03.1994; Ситько С. П. «Способ С. П. Ситько микроволновой резонансной терапии», Патент Российской Федерации №2053757, от 10.02.1996; Sit`ko S. P. “Microwave Resonance Therapy”, US Patent №5.507.791, Apr. 16, 1996.
43. Добронравова И. С. Физика живого как феномен постнеклассической науки // Physics of the Alive, v.9, №1 (2001), p. 85-95.